Friday, March 23, 2012

March 23, 2012 Be encouraged!



Did you ever notice how when you are sick or hurt all of you hurts, and even thinking is difficult?  Well, I experienced that this week, and writing seemed impossible.  However, early in the week, I created a page of encouraging Scripture for a friend, not realizing it was also for me, and you.  So here goes, and may you be blessed by God's Word today.

Psalm 107: 28-21 Then they cry unto the Lord in their trouble, and he bringeth them out of their distresses. He maketh the storm to calm, so the waves thereof are still. Then are they glad because they be quiet; so he bringeth them unto their desired haven. Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness and for his wonderful works to the children of men.



Psalm 104:33 I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live: I will sing praise unto my God while I have my being. My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord.


Psalms 111:2,4 The works of the Lord are great sought out of all them that have pleasure therein...He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the Lord is gracious and full of compassion.

Psalm 112:4 Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness; he is gracious and full of compassion and righteous.

Psalm 118: 5-6, 14, 24 I called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me and set me in a large place. The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me....The Lord is my strength and my song and is become my salvation.....This is the day the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalm 119:50, 114,143, 165 This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me....Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word....Trouble and anguish have taken hold on me: yet thy commandments are my delight...Great peace have they which love thy law, and nothing shall offend them.

Psalm 120:1 In my distress I cried unto the Lord and he heard me.

Psalm 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works and that my soul knoweth right well.

Psalm 141: 2 Let my prayer be set fopr6th before thee as incense, and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.

Psalm 145:8-10, 17-18 The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, slow to anger and of great mercy. The Lord is good to all and his tender mercies are overall his works. All thy works shall praise thee, O Lord, and thy saints shall bless thee.....The Lord is righteous in all his ways and holy in all his works. The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.

Psalm 147:P 11 The Lord taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.

I Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment