Saturday, November 8, 2014

Changing times call for changing blogs!

It has happened. I am moving to http://CarolBrennanKing.wordpress.com

As you can tell, this blog look somewhat dated, and it is. I have not updated since it was born, many years ago.  I must admit, I did not do all the  fancy footwork for the new one. My firstborn grandson Jesse Logsdon, a computer engineer, did it for me, and I do hope you find it easy to make the move with me.

Please browse around, and if you have any requests for more info anywhere, or any suggestions for what I could do to make it more useful for you, please let me know.  I have lots of things I will be adding, but you do have to start somewhere. 

God is so good to allow me to continue ministering, even if it is from my desk.

Hope to hear from you soon.    
 
Here's a photo from Jesse and Kate's wedding last summer:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment