Monday, December 27, 2010

A new year

This week ends with a new year beginning, and commonly the new year beginning is marked with lots of new resolutions.  I'm not sure if this is a resolution, as much as a recommitment to this blog as something I trust God can use.

December first marked the first day I used The Daily Bible Devotional - A One-Year Journey Through God's Word in Chronological Order by F. La Gard Smith.  I know you are supposed to start these things at the beginning, but I jumped in at the end and have found it a challenging read. So I am hoping to begin a community who will be reading and commenting on what they are learning and being challenged by and discussing how God is using it to nurture their relationship with Him.

 I won't post this week about what I am reading, but I hope to begin with the New Year....and I pray that others find this an encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment